• UPDATES
    June 13, 2014
    Hey guys! The activity check is officially over. Any accounts that did not reply have been deleted. Thank you all for checking in and staying active! Also just a heads up, in case you missed it. We've added some new information to the JUNE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD so be sure to check it out. ^.^

June 05, 2014
    Happy two month Chaliceversary! Chalice is officially two months old! In honor of this milestone, we've got some cool stuff going on. You can get the rundown in our ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD! First and foremost, if you haven't already we encourage you all to enter the CAPTION CONTEST! The deadline for submissions has been extended. Secondly, we are running our first ACTIVITY CHECK! Please reply in order to save your characters. Accounts not accounted for will be deleted at the end of the check. Finally, we've introduced a new sub-plot feature to the site known as the DEVILS PIT. It is an illegal shifter fight ring set on the shore of Boston.

May 15, 2014
    First and foremost, Chalice 2.0 reached its one month anniversary on May 5th! We would love to thank all of our fabulous members for making the last month as awesome as it possibly could have been! <3 Secondly, we are having a CAPTION CONTEST [click!]! With the college semester wrapping up we thought we'd give you guys a fun break from all the stress. Submissions are open until May 31st and voting will begin on June 1st.

April 5, 2014
    Chalice 2.0 is now officially open! Your admins would like to give a warm welcome to those of you who are new to the site, as well as those who may be returning. A few things have been tweaked, so be sure to read up on all the important information before registering. Also be sure to say hello in the cbox, or just ask any questions you may have. We can't wait to get started!

March 27, 2014
    We are proud to announce that Chalice is undergoing renovations! Should everything go according to plan, we plan to reopen sometime in April or May! Keep your eyes peeled for more announcements to come! Here's to the future, Chalice 2.0!

January 24, 2014
    Chalice closed due to the struggles of real life for both admins.

September 05, 2013
    It is with great pride and pleasure that we finally declare Chalice 1.0 to be open to the public! Welcome welcome one and all! After several months of hard work and dedication, the building process is finally complete. Have yourselves a look around, pop into the cbox and say hi, and most importantly, have fun. We look forward to meeting all the new faces and hope you come to love the site as much as we do. <3
    STATISTICS
    Species                             Male         Female
    Humans                               02              03
    Werebear                             03              01
    Werecat                               03              02
    Werefox                               00              00
    Werewolf                              02              02
    Total                                    10              8
    Packs                               Male         Female
    Lunar Titan Pack                   06              04
    CAPE HAVEN, MA
    Welcome to Cape Haven, a sleepy little town tucked away on the Massachusetts peninsula! Like many New England towns, it sees its fair share of sun and snow. Unlike most, it's got an large population of werecreatures roaming about its streets. Between the local university and the picturesque view, all sorts of folks are drawn into the warm embrace of Cape Haven. The question is, what are they? Better yet, what are you?
  • THE STAFF
    SPOTLIGHTS
    MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here

FEMALE OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here

MALE OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here

COUPLE OF THE MONTH
    NAME & NAME

description here

Add Reply
New Thread

a lot of things different -- !, tag: open
Lawrence Andrew Bass
 Posted: May 20 2014, 12:50 AM
"Rap or country, city, farm. It don't matter who you are. Got a little fight, got a little love, got a little redneck in your blood."
Group Icon
loner

`naliduck
thirty-four
21 posts

Lars Bass
tag: open | words: 772
notes: i'm so evil and had way too much fun writing this >3 tl;dr lars needs pants!
Tessa had been a cute little thing when he'd caught her sitting alone at the bar. Dark hair, bright eyes, completely his type. So he'd done the gentlemanly thing and introduced himself, offering to keep her company until her friends came back from the dance floor. They'd done a little talking and a whole lot of drinking before the night was over. Well, Lars had, anyway. He never noticed the way Tessa would have one drink for every two he managed to down or the fact that she was significantly younger than him. The Tri-Sigma sweater she had on should have been a dead giveaway. Sorority girl. Young, beautiful, and way too much trouble for a man halfway into his thirties.

When he'd asked if she wanted to get out of there, she'd agreed with a giggle and suggested a lake. Were he a smarter man he would have caught on right away that it was probably a bad idea. But Lawrence Bass was known for making bad decisions. He was out, having a good night, and he was pretty sure his evening would end with his getting laid. Maybe if he'd had a little less to drink his conscious would have kicked in. Instead it was full steam ahead, slipping away from the bustle of the busy bar with his hand on her ass and a stupid grin plastered all over his face. Disappearing into the woods had been easy enough and the lake was only a bit of a hike after that. Now that they were finally alone Lars felt confident he could put the moves on her. Tessa responded well to his touch and the mark he was trying to leave on her neck.

The lake finally coming into sight changed everything though. Playfully she pulled away, pushing him behind a bush and telling him to get naked because she wanted to go skinny dipping. That sounded like a grand idea to the drunken werecat. He had no problem with public nudity, especially when he was in the presence of a pretty young lady. Tessa didn't have to ask twice to get him to strip. Then Lars was butt naked and running for the water, splashing onto the shore and diving under when it was deep enough. He resurfaced a moment later, turning back to face her and waving his hand. "C'mon in, the water's great!" If not a little chilly, but it wasn't bothering him too much and he was about to find out if the pictures he'd conjured up matched the body of the woman before him.

Tessa called back that she'd be a minute and disappeared behind the bush that he'd left his clothes. Instead of stripping, however, she'd snapped a few pictures with her phone and gathered up all of the werecat's clothes. Oh what a story she would have to tell her friends when she made it back to campus of how she'd robbed the cute campus security guard of his clothing! Lars floated in the water, watching and waiting for her to come join him. Five minutes passed. Ten. When she didn't come, he treaded water and called for her. "Hey, Tessa?" Voice echoing into the darkness, his drunken mind was slowly starting to realize that he'd been left alone. The devious co-ed had vanished, leaving nothing in her wake. Wading his way out of the water, a quick scan showed that she'd even been cruel enough to take his wallet as well, stranding him with no clothes, no cash, and a sudden urgent need to cancel every card he own.

"Well ain't this just peachy." Lars turned, not really sure what to do now. With the moon in the state it currently was, he didn't have the option of shifting and sneaking back into town. His control wasn't the best when it came to turning near the new moon. And, if he couldn't slink back as an oversized cat, how was he supposed to get back butt naked? He was far less graceful in his human form, especially since he was intoxicated. That only left one option then. He would have to stay here and wait sobriety out. Maybe if he could sober up he'd be able to muster up enough stealth to get back without drawing the attention of the local authorities. Or he could, you know, cup a hand to his mouth and alert the whole damn town with how loud he was shouting. "Anybody out there that can spare a pair of pants?" Because drunkenly calling attention to his state of undress was clearly the best route to take.

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
Mason Harold Galt
 Posted: May 31 2014, 11:22 PM
"Don't look don't look" the shadows breathe Whispering me away from you "Don't wake at night to watch her sleep You know that you will always lose
Group Icon
loner

Kirk
9 posts

I wasn't actually in love
but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.

It was one of those days where the moment his cell phone went off, Mason knew it was going to be shit. Especially since it wasn’t his alarm that woke him up but rather his boss calling five times in a row. Apparently something big happened and everyone was being called in.

He spent the next fifteen hours at the station, going through every single of evidence they had against a criminal whose trial was tomorrow. He could see the photographs and poorly handwritten reports behind his eyelids whenever he closed his eyes.

The only things he ate all day were either from the vending machine or greasy pizza everyone pitched in to pay for. His stomach felt betrayed from all the coffee and energy drinks he chugged down to keep him from passing out like the new guy did. He was pretty sure he saw someone else climb underneath their desk and sleep for a few hours.

By the time the chief called it quits, it was dark outside. A look at his watch only made Mason groan. It was supposed to have been his day off too! Not that he actually had anything planned to do but staring enthusiastically at a television all day would have been light years more entertaining than spending fifteen hours in the office. If the bastard somehow managed to walk free at the end of this trial, Mason would risk his career to run the guy over with his car.

Mason knew it was probably a bad idea for him to drive home in the state that he was in, but it wasn’t like there was anyone he could call at home to come pick him up. Glaring at his car door, Mason gripped his car keys a little tighter and slurred a string of profanities together. He was too tired to start thinking about missed loved ones. Shoving his key into the door, Mason decided that he was going to use a sick day for tomorrow and sleep for twenty-four hours.

Inside his car, Mason turned the air conditioning on so cold that it froze his balls. Being cold kept him alert, a trick he learned from his old mentor when he was a rookie cop. It made stakeouts just a smidgen bit better. It also made driving while exhausted easier. As Mason pulled out of the parking lot, he wasn’t surprised to see the new guy passed out in the driver seat with the door wide open. If only Mason was stupid enough to attempt that too, but no...he preferred his bed.

What the…?” Mason hissed. He hated how far away from the station he lived; normally, he took a small pleasure during his ride home-- if only because he liked the scenery-- but tonight he hated every extra minute away from his bed he was. There were benefits to leaving closer to the lake and the nearby forest in a two bedroom cabin. Like nights on the full moon when he had to wander out the back door and shift into a massive black bear.

He wasn’t sure if he was hallucinating from exhaustion or if there really was a man, cupping his groin, wandering hazardly down the side of the road. He looked like he came from Robbins Lake but it was too dark to see. Slowing down long enough to get a better view of this man, Mason nearly crashed his car when it occurred to him that the reason the man cupped his groin was because he was naked! Mason knew he should fetch his phone out and call the station. They could send someone else to deal with the, obviously drunk and nude male. Yet, when Mason caught a good, firm look at the man’s face, he knew he wouldn’t be calling anyone.

Lars Bass, what the hell are you doing?” Mason hollered from his car; his car window rolled down. He parked in the street, unconcerned about incoming traffic since the street was dead, Mason didn’t know whether he should laugh or curse at his friend (acquaintance would be a better term for the moment. He didn’t really want to be associated with naked men.) “I have half a mind to arrest you for public indecency, you dumbass.

He wasn’t going to get to bed anytime soon. Knowing Lars, Mason would have to drive him all the way to his boat. Damn, it was too late to pretend he didn’t see the werecat and just keep driving. He should have just kept driving. He should have, but he didn’t. What a dumbass.

791 | tagged: Lars and the real girl | I don't know who I feel more sorry for, Lars or Mason, hahaha. | thanks!
PM
Email
^
Lawrence Andrew Bass
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 12:51 AM
"Rap or country, city, farm. It don't matter who you are. Got a little fight, got a little love, got a little redneck in your blood."
Group Icon
loner

`naliduck
thirty-four
21 posts

Lars Bass
tag: mason | words: 420
notes: i was gonna say lars at first, but by the time i finished it mason might need more pity -cruel-
His state of undress wasn't entirely his reason for cupping his groin. If Lars had had it his way, every week would include naked Tuesdays. He was the sort of man that was comfortable with his body. Hell, he was vain enough to want to show it off. Letting it all hang out wasn't something new. Usually he wasn't alone in the moment though, or if he was he was planning to shift. Right now he was trying to escape the mosquitos.

He'd given trying to sober up all of fifteen minutes before deciding to fuck it and make his way into town. The bugs were starting to chew him alive, and when one particularly nasty bugger decided it was a good idea to take a bite out of his privates, he was done. Lars itched in places that shouldn't have itched. Scratching his balls while trying to drunkenly make his way up the road seemed like a great plan at the time. Maybe he should have thought this through better. Then again, if he'd given the situation any thought at all in the first place, he never would have gotten into this mess.

"Mason, you ol' bastard! Am I glad to see you! Can I borrow your pants?" The sight of a cop would have sent a chill through any normal man's naked body. Lars wasn't exactly a normal man though. He was bold, outgoing, and sorely lacking in a sense of shame. It didn't help that he was intoxicated, which pretty much doubled the chances of him saying or doing something incredibly stupid. This was exactly why he didn't yet have custody of his son. Instead of proving Gwen wrong about her opinion of him, their arguments usually spurred him to go out and prove her dead right.

Stumbling his way over to the other man, he didn't consider the consequences of removing his hands. Instead he reached out with both arms to stabilize his drunken body, giving the werebear an eyeful in the process. At least the car hid most of it once he was close enough? His breath reeked of stale beer but the glassiness in his eyes was starting to fade. Leaning against the driver's side door, he was grinning. "An' what d'ya think I was doin'? Chasin' skirts! 'Cept this time the skirt seems to have run off with my boxers. I liked that pair too. They had mustaches on 'em!" Because clearly mustache print underwear was the way to impress slutty co-ed girls.

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
Mason Harold Galt
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 05:23 PM
"Don't look don't look" the shadows breathe Whispering me away from you "Don't wake at night to watch her sleep You know that you will always lose
Group Icon
loner

Kirk
9 posts

I wasn't actually in love
but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.

Mason grimaced as his dear friend wandered over to his car. He really didn’t need to see Lars’ balls dangling so close to his car. He’d just washed the vehicle two days ago too! There wasn’t anything he could do about it-- at least at the moment. “Jesus, Lars! Why am I never surprised to find you in the strangest situations? Don’t you have a kid?

Although Mason was entirely irritated by Lars naked appearance, he could never fully hate the guy. He was a good man, Mason knew that, but he just never seemed to make the right decisions. It was a no wonder that the guy still had issues with the baby momma. “If you want some clothes,” Mason sighed, “You gotta back up so I get out of my car. My extra pants are in my trunk.

Climbing out of his car, Mason simply shook his head at Lars. Even though the werecat was older, Mason felt like he was the responsible one-- which he was! The worst thing Mason ever did was leave his underwear in the bathroom for weeks at a time. But then again, Mason didn’t have the same kind of issues Lars did. Whatever--it wasn’t his problem.

Here, you can keep the damn pants. I don’t want them anymore...not after your slutty ass’s been in them” Mason said as he threw Lars his extra pair of work pants. He slammed the trunk closed and leaned against it, waiting for the other man to dress. Hopefully they fit him well enough because he wasn’t gonna let a naked Lars into his car.

Did you at least sleep with her before she ran off with all your stuff?” Mason asked with a snort. He knew what Lars’ priorities were, even if he didn’t agree with them. What was wrong with wanting only one woman in his life? It was a lot easier and there weren’t random women calling him up at the wrong time and such. Yeah, call him old fashioned or whatever but Mason was a one-gal kind of man. “You know, one of these days one of those skirts is gonna have a boyfriend with a shotgun right? He’d probably shoot your dick since you think with that the most, dude.

Mason let out a long yawn and looked at his wrist watch. It was far too late at night to be dealing with this. He just wanted to get home and crash on his bed. He’d probably turn his cellphone off too-- he did not want a repeat of today. There was no way Mason could repeat another fifteen hour day again.

464 | tagged: Lars and the real girl | this whole situation makes me laugh. | thanks!
PM
Email
^
Lawrence Andrew Bass
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 12:03 PM
Group Icon
loner

`naliduck
thirty-four
21 posts

Lars Bass
tag: mason | words: 605
notes: sorry if this is a little choppy. lots of dialogue.
If there was one way to sober Lawrence up without actually sobering him up, it was to remind him about his situation with Lucas. His eyes darkened, cast in shadow as he looked down slightly, lips pulling down in a frown. "This wouldn't fuckin' happen if I was allowed to spend more than five whole minutes with my little boy." The words were bitter, cold. Lars wanted his son, genuinely wanted to be a good dad, but when Gwen wouldn't let him for reasons X, Y and Z, he had a bad habit of going and proving her right instead of wrong. If Lucas was allowed to be a good influence on his life, maybe he would be a better man.

"Really? Damn, man, you're a lifesaver!" Mason had pants! Whatever seriousness had engulfed him a moment ago was lightening again. The night air was chilly on his bare parts. As much as he liked the whole nudity thing (he was a born werecat, being in his own skin was comfortable), it definitely had its downsides when there wasn't a naked lady involved. Mason couldn't properly appreciate the proportionate size of his balls to his body build.

Lars stepped back, letting it all hang out and watching eagerly for Mason to retrieve a pair of dark trousers. They were around the same height so length wouldn't be much of a problem. Girth, however... Lars stepped into the fabric one leg at a time, pulling them up and working them over his hips. He was careful of his junk as he pulled up the zipper. "Little tight, but not bad." He'd actually had to suck in some of his gut in order to get them to button. While the werecat was by no means a fat man, his muscle mass added to his girth. Funny thing was, his weight probably wouldn't change much if he cut out the gym and kept eating doritos. The only difference would be between having an eight pack and a no pack.

"Thank, Mason." He was genuine as he moved his hips, trying to get a feel for his new duds. At least getting reminded of his current lack of sex wasn't nearly as bad as getting reminded about the situation with his son. Now that he had pants again, it was hard to keep the jovial grin off his face, even with Mason's teasing. "Nope. She took off when I jumped in the lake bare assed and beautiful. Guess I was too sexy to handle." The laughter was accompanied with a suggestive eyebrow waggle though he couldn't help pulling at the waistband of the pants. Soon as he got back to his boat they were coming off and he was sleeping in the buff. Not that Lars didn't want to settle down with someone. The problem was the woman he wanted was someone he was pretty sure he could never have. So, he overcompensated by having a ton of sex and meaningless relationships to fill the void of heartache.

"Maybe if you thought with yours more, you'd be less of a stick in the mud. Anyone ever call you a prude, Mason?" More laughter as he elbowed his friend, running a hand through his still damp hair and glancing at their surroundings. While it was true he could have gotten back to the marina on his own, the werebear was honestly the best company he'd had all day. What was the harm in trying to draw it out a little? All that waited for him at home was an empty boat and cold bed. "Think I can bum a ride?"

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Thread

skinned by elle of shine
mini profile hover by lauz @ shine
slider code by RING WING @ TYMPANUS
chalice © `naliduck & nicci 2013-14

RESOURCES & AFFILIATES
Candyland Couture RPG-D emPOWERED
RPGD Topsites Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice
Black & White Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice