• UPDATES
    June 13, 2014
    Hey guys! The activity check is officially over. Any accounts that did not reply have been deleted. Thank you all for checking in and staying active! Also just a heads up, in case you missed it. We've added some new information to the JUNE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD so be sure to check it out. ^.^

June 05, 2014
    Happy two month Chaliceversary! Chalice is officially two months old! In honor of this milestone, we've got some cool stuff going on. You can get the rundown in our ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD! First and foremost, if you haven't already we encourage you all to enter the CAPTION CONTEST! The deadline for submissions has been extended. Secondly, we are running our first ACTIVITY CHECK! Please reply in order to save your characters. Accounts not accounted for will be deleted at the end of the check. Finally, we've introduced a new sub-plot feature to the site known as the DEVILS PIT. It is an illegal shifter fight ring set on the shore of Boston.

May 15, 2014
    First and foremost, Chalice 2.0 reached its one month anniversary on May 5th! We would love to thank all of our fabulous members for making the last month as awesome as it possibly could have been! <3 Secondly, we are having a CAPTION CONTEST [click!]! With the college semester wrapping up we thought we'd give you guys a fun break from all the stress. Submissions are open until May 31st and voting will begin on June 1st.

April 5, 2014
    Chalice 2.0 is now officially open! Your admins would like to give a warm welcome to those of you who are new to the site, as well as those who may be returning. A few things have been tweaked, so be sure to read up on all the important information before registering. Also be sure to say hello in the cbox, or just ask any questions you may have. We can't wait to get started!

March 27, 2014
    We are proud to announce that Chalice is undergoing renovations! Should everything go according to plan, we plan to reopen sometime in April or May! Keep your eyes peeled for more announcements to come! Here's to the future, Chalice 2.0!

January 24, 2014
    Chalice closed due to the struggles of real life for both admins.

September 05, 2013
    It is with great pride and pleasure that we finally declare Chalice 1.0 to be open to the public! Welcome welcome one and all! After several months of hard work and dedication, the building process is finally complete. Have yourselves a look around, pop into the cbox and say hi, and most importantly, have fun. We look forward to meeting all the new faces and hope you come to love the site as much as we do. <3
    STATISTICS
    Species                             Male         Female
    Humans                               02              03
    Werebear                             03              01
    Werecat                               03              02
    Werefox                               00              00
    Werewolf                              02              02
    Total                                    10              8
    Packs                               Male         Female
    Lunar Titan Pack                   06              04
    CAPE HAVEN, MA
    Welcome to Cape Haven, a sleepy little town tucked away on the Massachusetts peninsula! Like many New England towns, it sees its fair share of sun and snow. Unlike most, it's got an large population of werecreatures roaming about its streets. Between the local university and the picturesque view, all sorts of folks are drawn into the warm embrace of Cape Haven. The question is, what are they? Better yet, what are you?
  • THE STAFF
    SPOTLIGHTS
    MEMBER OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here description here

FEMALE OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here

MALE OF THE MONTH
    NAME

description here

COUPLE OF THE MONTH
    NAME & NAME

description here

Add Reply
New Thread

shake it off
Aspen Serena Hawthorne
 Posted: Apr 27 2014, 09:27 AM
N/A
Group Icon
loner

Tre
thirty-three
12 posts

Regrets collect like old friends

Here to relive your darkest moments

I can see no way, I can see no way

Pulling herself from her bed she shrugged in to a navy blue silk robe; it was mid-thigh length and the kimono style sleeves added allure. The material sent tingles across her skin and calmed her excited nerves. Behind her, the man fast asleep in her bed was softly snoring. His name was Jon, and his shaggy brown curls and scruffy face made him different from the men on the department, with their clean shaved faces and tightly cropped haircuts. Not that she particularly wanted to sleep with any of her “brothers”, as if the women who worked on the department did not hate her enough…

And all of the ghouls come out to play

And every demon wants his pound of flesh

But I like to keep some things to myself

Bare feet quietly carried her to the kitchen where she grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with cold water from the sink. Standing there in the pale moon light shining through the window, overlooking the endless expanse of ocean, she watched the waves crashing methodically against the sandy shore. The end of the horizon was defined by a thin line of light that determined the pending dawn. Quite suddenly she was struck with the urge to go for a jog along the beach. She placed the glass in the dishwasher and walked back into her room to change.

I like to keep my issues drawn

It’s always darkest before the dawn

And I’ve been a fool and I’ve been blind

Pulling on her bright neon pink running shoes, Jon stirred in the bed, groaning and rolling over on to his side. Aspen flattened to her stomach on the hardwood floor, not wanting him to see her if he woke up. Jon was usually a heavy sleeper but she’d only had him over a handful of nights… ergo anything was possible. Blue eyes peered over the edge of the bed and her inner feline felt the urge to strike, pounce on her helpless prey. She swallowed the urge with the smile, the expensive comforter and sheets a mess, tangled around Jon’s naked body.

I can never leave the past behind

I’m always dragging that horse around

Taking the steps to the beach two at a time she stopped at the line drawn in the sand by the ocean, dampness on one side, dry on the other. The waves tried to reach her with every pulse but she watched as they crashed upon the shore, each one seemingly more vigorous than the last, yet the strongest was still several inches away from her toes. She looked back up to the ocean-side Cape cottage, sand colored with white trim and beach wood accents. It was a beautiful place, though not overly extravagant as to draw too much attention. Not like the villa in California safely nestled at the end of a mile long driveway. It was Beau’s house and he had offered it up to her when he sent her away to the East Coast.

I can never leave the past behind

I’m always dragging that horse around

She inhaled deeply, the strong scent of the ocean exciting her senses. She thought back to her first week here in Cape Haven where the smell was toxic to her, she couldn’t spend a moment of her day without tasting the saltiness in the air and hating it. She was a mountain girl through and through, preferring the crisp clean air to one that was tainted with the smell of fish and salt. Quickly she began to acclimate herself and no longer did the ocean offend her nose, rather she welcomed it and she welcomed life in this small town. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happened here, and even being on the police department of a college town, they spend their nights replying to noise complaints and drunkenness.

Our love is pastured, such a mournful sound

Tonight I’m going to bury that horse in the ground

With that thought she set out at a light pace, simply enjoying the feeling in her legs as they moved under her, the way the sand shifting as her feet found purchase strained her gate, causing her to focus more on what she was doing and less on everything else in her life. The waves crashing alongside her was her music, a methodic beat that set the rhythm to her stride; seagulls squawking, flying and running from her as she pushed forward in their direction. The only thought she had before she picked up speed, was that she hoped Jon was gone by the time she returned from her run. She did not want to pursue any more than her late night calls on him.

So I like to keep my issues drawn

But it’s always darkest before the dawn
♥ `naliduck
PM
^
Juliette Anita Monclaire
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 02:30 AM
Live right now. Yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
Group Icon
lunar titan foster

`naliduck
twenty-eight
13 posts

Juliette Monclaire
tag: aspen | words: 962
notes: hope you don't mind me joining in. lemme know if I need to edit/add anything. <3 also sorry if it's rambly. it's 2:30am. x.x
Ten years. Ten long years since she'd last set foot in this quiet, little town. Ten years since she'd fled. Not that Juliette saw the way she'd left as some sort of attempt to run away. Her life in Cape Haven had been... The truth was it hadn't been nearly as bad as she used to make it out to be. Her childhood had been half miserable because she'd wanted it to be, not because anything bad had happened to her. She'd decided at three years old that moving was the worst thing in the world and she'd then proceeded to do everything in her power to self-fulfill that prophecy. She pushed her friends away, she pushed the pack away, at times she even pushed her mother away. Somehow she had gotten it into her head that Cape Haven was the last place on earth she'd wanted to be and it had taken her ten years to realize she was wrong.

Juliette stood on the beach, bare feet dipped into the chilly Atlantic waters. Her hair was lazily tied back, several strands having fallen loose from their binding to fall around the edges of her face. She hadn't bothered to readjust it since she'd finally gotten out of the car sometime just before sunup. She'd forgotten how cold Massachusetts was too, at least compared to the warm, seventy degree weather she'd gotten accustomed to as an early Florida summer (spring barely existed in the Sunshine State). The sweatshirt she wore had been messily pulled from her luggage which still sat, waiting to be unpacked, in her mother's living room. She hated the fact that the house smelled like cigarettes but it was the best option she had until she could find a place of her own. Her mother had been happy to have her stay for a while; it was the sort of offer not meant to be turned down.

And yet she had been back all of a few hours and already she was searching for a way out. Maybe she'd spent too many of the last several years living on her own, an independent, free woman. Or, maybe it had something to do with the fact that she now felt like a stranger in her mother's home. As much as she was pleased to know of her mother's engagement, Juliette wasn't quite comfortable with the whole arrangement. Father figures weren't something she was accustomed to. Her own had been absent since that fateful first move here. It had created a rift between herself and anyone who dared try to replace her daddy. She'd never really had a craving for that spot to be filled. If anything, her decision to move more than a thousand miles down the coast for college stemmed from a desire to get away from everyone she was tied to. She'd wanted to prove that she could stand on her own two feet for once, no longer cowering behind whoever looked best fit to protect her.

She tugged the zipper on her sweatshirt up a little higher, trying to cut down on some of the morning breeze as she stared out at the water. It was amazing, really, how familiar this place still was despite how much had changed. The beach had always been one of her favorite getaway places. When she had been unable to sleep (you'd think a two and a half day drive would have completely exhausted her rather than pumped her full of adrenaline), she'd snuck out of the house and retreated to the sandy shores. The soft sound of waves crashing mixed with the soothing scent of salty sea air had been enough to calm her, to still the racing thoughts of what she planned to finally do. Juliette Monclaire had come back to Cape Haven with a purpose. She'd come to finally embrace the life she had once shunned. She'd come home.

"Mmm..." A deep inhale coaxed her muscles into relaxing, hands falling to her sides as she let the ocean spray caress her face. Home. She was home. Ten long years and she was finally beginning to see that Cape Haven could be her home. The wolf inside of her dissected each scent, comforted in their familiarity. A werewolf's senses were amazing really. Despite all her time away, this place still smelled the way she remembered. Crisp ocean breezes that carried the nearby scent of sap bearing pine. She could have stood like that for hours, eyes closed, letting the wind, water and sun was over her.

And then Juliette took another breath and a foreign fragrance caught her nostrils. Her eyes opened and her head turned, shifting through the oncoming bouquet of salt, sweat, and cat. She had hoped she would run into one of the Lunar Titans before having to make any other sort of formal acquaintances. Now that she was back she had a lot of relationship patching to do. The idea of meeting a complete stranger had thrown her for a loop. She wasn't expecting it. It didn't fit into her plan... Spotting the runner not far off in the distance, she tried and failed not to be obvious in the way that she stared. It was bewitching to spy someone she did not remember. Had the whole town changed this much? Was there anybody left here that she actually knew, or had everyone been replaced with bumbling tourists? The werewolf bit down on her lip, following the path of the feline female with her eyes. Up until this point she had been overwhelmed with the idea of being home again for the first time in ages. Now she was wondering if her spur of the moment decision was actually getting her in over her head.

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
Aspen Serena Hawthorne
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 04:43 PM
N/A
Group Icon
loner

Tre
thirty-three
12 posts

Blue eyes frequently glanced out over the ocean watching the sun slowly begin to peek over the edge of the world casting its first morning rays on her. The sun was not very warming this early in the day, which she was grateful for having jogged three quarters of a mile thus far; she appreciated the chilly air to cool her as she ran. The light the sun did give off though, was enough to brighten her mood, and once she caught herself before she stopped in her tracks completely to bask in the sun’s glow. People called her a sun-worshiper; Beau simply called her a cat. She smiled and continued her way along the beach; her only company was the long shadow that ran alongside her.

Now that spring break was over, Linnfield was a buzz again, but her co-workers said that she was lucky to live in Cape Haven, it did not become a tourist destination until the summertime. At that time she might have to be taking these jogs at three in the morning to avoid running into unwanted company. Though now that she thought about it, there was a slim figure up ahead just standing there. Aspen considered stopping and turning around. She could run north on the beach just as well as she could run south… But that would mean having to pass her house... And if Jon was still there…that option was too risky.

She had decided that simply passing the person was equally acceptable, the cursory nod was an adequate form of acknowledgement, especially in a place like Cape Haven were a majority of the long-time locals knew one another and knew everyone else who lived in the town. She just happened to be the only exception because she was new, worked nights in Linnfield and spent most of her days in her house, being quite the introvert. That was okay, right? She didn’t have to stop and strike up a conversation, heck she didn’t even have to say hello; unless of course the other person said it first, than it would be only nice to say it back.

Her head was spinning with formalities by the time she approached the other woman who was making her strangely uncomfortable with the way that she was staring and Aspen became increasingly self-conscious. Her eyes became fixed on the woman and it was either the thing that Beau had told her about not being afraid to make friends, or that fact that she was an officer of the law and anyone out here on the beach that was not normal piqued her curiosity, Aspen came to a stop several feet away from the other woman. “Hello,” she paused briefly catching her breath, “Can I help you with something?” As soon as the question spilled out of her mouth she realized that it probably sounded impatient, like she was dealing with one of the kids on campus. She followed it up with a softer and slightly more curious sounding, “Are you okay?”

words:
506 -:|:- tag: juliette -:|:- notes: the water's warm, jump right in!

♥ `naliduck
[/QUOTE]
PM
^
Juliette Anita Monclaire
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 05:47 PM
Live right now. Yeah, just be yourself. It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
Group Icon
lunar titan foster

`naliduck
twenty-eight
13 posts

Juliette Monclaire
tag: aspen | words: 603
notes: Juls is a little nervous about being him.
Juliette hadn't meant to make anyone uncomfortable. In fact, she hadn't meant to stare for as long as she did. If it could still be considered staring by the time the stranger approached her. What had started out as an unsettled curiosity had morphed into a dizzying array of thoughts and memories. At some point she had stopped looking "at" the other woman and was instead looking "through" her, into the past and her old, tired fears. People had never been something the werewolf was exceptionally good at figuring out. She had been such a quiet child, avoiding everyone she could. That had changed quite a bit in college. Juliette met reliable people and found a career path she fell in love with. Interacting with people on a more professional level had become easy. She was confident in the way she could present herself and knew the strengths and limits of her own abilities. This wasn't a professional setting though. If anything, standing here on this beach felt very, very personal.

It was a moment before her brain clicked back into the present, blinking when she realized the jogger was now standing right in front of her. "Oh, forgive me!" She sounded slightly caught off guard, faint blush staining her cheeks as she struggled to compose herself. This shy, quiet creature wasn't who she was anymore. It wasn't who she wanted to be. Brushing a strand of hair from her face, she took the moment to close her eyes and take a deep breath, calming her nerves and letting a pleasant, placate smile slip onto her lips. "I didn't mean to stare. Got a little wrapped up in my own thoughts."

Her eyes met the other female's briefly before ducking down in a slight show of submission. Juliette hadn't meant to attract the stranger's attention like that. Now she'd gone and disturbed someone's morning because she didn't know how to keep her thoughts to herself. Maybe she should have stayed in her mother's home, curled up on the small bed that had been hers for as long as she could remember. It would have been easier to contemplate her future there, if not more private. Instead her tired body had dragged her out to the ocean's shore, arms crossed over her chest to fend off the cold she was no longer used to. She hadn't felt this awkward around someone in a while. Everything was just so... new, overwhelming. She needed a little more time to adjust before she would begin to feel like she fit in.

"I'm fine, really. It's just... been a while since I was last here. A lot more has changed than I would have guessed." A difficult admission as she dropped the submissive act and instead turned back to face the ocean. It was much easier to let her thoughts and emotions play across her face when she wasn't looking at someone. The long journey home had taken more out of her than she'd expected. Now that she had been out here for, how long had it been? Weariness was beginning to sink into her bones. What she needed was a good night's rest. She hadn't slept much since she'd been on the road and, now that the adrenaline was starting to wear off, she was beginning to realize she was far more tired than she'd first thought. Her toes dug into the sand beneath her, seeking any sort of comfort. Her voice was little more than a whisper to herself as she tried to stop thinking about her impending future. "I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
Aspen Serena Hawthorne
 Posted: May 14 2014, 07:09 AM
N/A
Group Icon
loner

Tre
thirty-three
12 posts

Aspen’s cool blue stare was fixed on the other woman, a perfectly shaped brow raised in judgment, suspicion, watching the woman with great intent as she rambled off an apology for distracting her. Wispy tendrils of blonde hair, dampened by sweat clung to her temples, and now that she had stopped moving she noticed the way her clothes were uncomfortably sticking to her body. Placing her hands on her hips and keeping her feet shoulder’s width apart she continued to stare at the other woman, taking note of the way she carried herself, how her face moved when she was talking; all looking for signs that could mean danger.

Having lived her life alongside drug addicts and thieves, Aspen learned to never underestimate anyone, especially women. They were generally much more cunning than their male counterparts, and not that Aspen felt especially threatened, but it was in her nature to suspect everyone. Not only did they teach that in Police Academy, to always be prepared for the unexpected, how to look for the signs of distressed behavior, but that type of cautious attitude was born into Aspen. It was in her nature to be cautious of new things and new people in her environment, and this woman may or may not have lived in Cape Haven her whole life, but in the month and a half since Aspen had lived here, not a soul had accompanied her on the beach during her five o’clock run.

When the woman looked down and subsequently away from Aspen, she softened her face and focused on catching her breath. She was sure her face was flushed and she must have looked a mess, but she would not be caught panting like some dog, at least in the presence of someone else. She took the back of her wrist and ran it along her forehead wiping away the collected sweat nonchalantly on her pants. The woman went on to say that a lot of Cape Haven had changed since she’s last been here, subsequently telling Aspen that she had lived here before, most likely in her youth considering she only looked to be in her twenties. She was curious as to what had brought her back?

The moment the woman turned her gaze towards the sea Aspen followed suit, but she took the opportunity to stretch herself out because she had a growing feeling that she was not going to continue her run after this. Lifting her right-leg behind her, same side hand reached around and grabbed her ankle pulling her foot closer to her butt; the flamingo pose, stretching out her quads. She repeated this stretch with the other leg and then moved to arms, bringing one extended arm across her chest and cradling it with the other. She would have continued stretching if she had not heard the subtle cry for help. Being a cop required her to be on the lookout for all signs of potential danger, and that included someone harming themselves, “What is it that you’re not ready for?” She didn’t bother to look at the woman, but rather continued stretched, alternating between arms and legs in different poses. She became a cop because she loved the game of cat and mouse with the bad guys, sure helping out your ordinary citizen was rewarding, but that’s not what really got her blood pumping.

words: 563 -:|:- tag: juliette -:|:- notes: okay the water may not be so warm -heh- rping people shouldn't be that much different but sometimes I feel like I have so much room to play around that I don't know what to do anymore.

♥ `naliduck

PM
^
Juliette Anita Monclaire
 Posted: May 20 2014, 01:08 PM
Group Icon
lunar titan foster

`naliduck
twenty-eight
13 posts

Juliette Monclaire
tag: aspen | words: 749
notes: You'll figure it out with a little more practice. <3
The scrutinizing gaze of the werecat female was a little more intimidating than Juliette was expecting. It took effort to keep from turning into a total wallflower. While she could carry herself with pride and confidence, comfortable in her own skin most of the time, she still faced insecurity every once in a while. Meeting strangers had never been easy for her. She had to walk a fine line between guarded distance and open friendliness, finding a balance of power she'd worked hard to achieve. At the moment the young werewolf wanted to shrink away, to disappear into the scenery and pretend nothing was changing. She wished she was back in Florida where the sun was too hot and the Atlantic waves were a different shade of blue. But she couldn't do that. She couldn't run away and hide forever. Juliette needed to stand up for herself and take charge of her life as best she could. It was time to stop being afraid of things and open her mind to new possibilities. She could do this. All she had to do was keep her chin up and smile.

Smiling was hard when you were overcome with a sense of dread. The tumbling waves weren't much of a distraction as she fought to keep her composure. It was better than letting the other woman watch the whirlpool of emotion playing across her face though. Fear, uncertainty, exhaustion. The negative thoughts were currently at war with feelings more positive such as hope, determination, and a sense of home. Like it or not, Cape Haven was were Juliette belonged. She was certain of that. She just... wasn't sure of how to go about reintegrating herself into the community. Most of the people she'd been even remotely close with were pack and waltzing right into the Lunar Titan territory wasn't exactly a good idea, especially unannounced. She'd had human friends too, but like her there was a good chance they'd tried to move on to this place. Outside of her mother's home, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to expect. Already she was meeting someone she wasn't familiar with. It made her wonder if anyone from her childhood had stayed.

The werecat's question had her turning back abruptly, hand momentarily running over her face in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. She hadn't meant to say that aloud, didn't want anyone to know how badly she was struggling to keep herself together. Juliette had always been the independent sort. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but she had learned to rely on herself more than others as a means of self-preservation. She didn't like burdening people with her troubles. They were troubles to bare, and somehow she would figure out a way to handle it all. The whole notion was actually kind of funny considering the career path she'd ended up following. Mediator. Peace keeper. Her life was dedicated to helping others handle and overcome their problems, and here she was not wanting to tell a perfectly good stranger exactly what was on her mind. The girl wondered if this was what it felt like to be a hypocrite.

"I suppose it's a bit of a long story, and one probably told better over coffee." Juliette managed to quirk a smile before shaking her head and turning back to the sea. It was easier to talk when she didn't have to make eye contact. Pulling her jacket more tightly around her for comfort, she couldn't help the longing she had for a warm, stimulating beverage. Maybe if she was more awake, more alert, she wouldn't have gotten herself into this mess. But she was here now, and maybe sharing just a little bit would help ease some of her struggles. "Do you have any idea what it's like to approach a wolf pack and ask for acceptance?" That wry smile was still in place, knowing full well that the chances the werecat knew what she was talking about were slim. She could smell the feline on the other woman easily, and if there was one thing she knew about cats, it was that they didn't share the same sense of community canines did. "I've only done it once, when I was three. The only difference between then and now is that I know whom I'm going to ask." Tilting her head back towards the stranger, there was a tired warmth to her eyes. "Beyond that, I haven't really thought it through."

♥ `naliduck
PM
Email
^
Aspen Serena Hawthorne
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 09:23 PM
N/A
Group Icon
loner

Tre
thirty-three
12 posts

The woman’s threat level had been assessed and as she was seemingly just another person on the beach attempting to clear her head and not some burglar casing vacation homes or druggie coming off an all-night high Aspen’s level of interest declined; hence the stretching. She could be self-centered at times and since a girl coming out to the beach to mull over her problems was not interesting enough to completely pay attention to, Aspen continued stretching. She placed her left foot ahead of her body moving down in to a lunge pose, hands placed on her hips, back straight and core tight. She was being mindful of her perfect form when she heard the woman gasp and from the corner of her eyes caught the look on her face.

The corner of her lips pulled up just the slightest and Aspen suppressed a chuckle. She recoiled back in to a standing position and lowered back down on her right foot. She was silently counting the seconds she had to hold this pose when the proposition was offered. Eight… Nine… Ten… She stood again and faced the other woman squarely, hands still placed firmly on her hips. Cocking her head slightly to the side her eyes looked the woman from head to toe again. Now that she was thinking about where this conversation was going, there was no easy and polite way to excuse herself and continue on her run… It was definitely too early to head back to the house, Jon would likely still be there, and the mention of coffee did not sound so bad, even if she had to suffer through an hour with some stranger, listening to her dish out her pathetic life story.

Hopefully she did not plan on Aspen reciprocating. She was much less forthcoming with her past, especially the true one; the story that included her amnesia, drug addiction, and grand theft auto. For anyone who asked she was from a small town in Ohio… Aspen was aut to accept the offer to walk to the café when the woman started going on about wolves and asking for acceptance…into a pack? To state that Aspen was stunned would have been an understatement. Her eyebrows contorted wrinkling her forehead while her eyelids opened wide. She even went as far as taking a step back, away from the woman. “Wha- What are..” now it seemed it was Aspen’s turn to lose her cool and be caught off guard. This was definitely the last thing that she was expecting when she pulled on her running shoes this morning.

Taking a deep breath Aspen tried to calm her nerves but anything in police academy did not train her for something that hit this close to home. Did this woman know something about Aspen? Was she working some angle, trying to get her to reply, to consent with knowledge of…? Aspen couldn’t even bring herself to think the word. Beau did not prepare her for this type of confrontation. “What are you talking about?” she annunciated each word slowly as to not let the nerves get ahold of her words and stumble them as they spilled from her mouth.

words: 531 -:|:- tag: juliette -:|:- notes: hopefully it hasn't been too long for ya Nals.

♥ `naliduck

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Thread

skinned by elle of shine
mini profile hover by lauz @ shine
slider code by RING WING @ TYMPANUS
chalice © `naliduck & nicci 2013-14

RESOURCES & AFFILIATES
Candyland Couture RPG-D emPOWERED
RPGD Topsites Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice
Black & White Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice Chalice